This unique device is simple and convenient to use either at home or in the field. Some other unique features are:
- 45 amps at 58 VDC capabilities
- Any connection point is an input / any connection point is an outlet
- Low loss connectors
- Fits in your "Go Bag"
- Uses proven Anderson Powerpole® connectors
- Various connector options
- No power dissipative component
- Uses unique buss bar construction
- New patent pending connector assembly concept provides DC power distribution.
- No resistive devices that waste energy such as fuses or indicators
- Use the RACES and ARRL recognized Powerpole® connectors
- Maximize voltage-operating window for battery-powered operation.
- Tested to meet the voltage standard in future new vehicles.
Red-Dee-2™ products provide the new solution for power distribution. These assemblies are designed for minimum loss and higher current capacity. Do not include resistive devices such as fuses or indicators, which reduce the battery powered voltage-operating window.
Fuses, and/or fused disconnect switches, with or without indicators should be used at the source of power as appropriate. The fuses and fused-disconnect at the source is to prevent fire or damage from excessive currents in the wires feeding the load. Each powered device should have its own integrated or connected fuse assembly. That will help assure that the wrong fuse value is not used. Protect your expensive, valuable equipment.