Startech 2 Port Black USB/VGA KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables
The SV211KUSB 2 Port USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables lets you control two USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the USB KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
A suitable solution for virtually any application, the USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching. The USB KVM switch includes two 4ft 2-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch is backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Power-free operation – KVM draws power from attached computers and requires no power adapters
- Compact, small footprint design fits easily into almost any environment saving desk space and reducing clutter
- Included all-in-one KVM plus audio cables provide a complete out of the box KVM solution
- Cables (4 ft.) included
- Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Switching type: Hotkey, push-button
- Includes audio support for a complete switching solution
- Small footprint design
- USB Powered - No external adapter required
- Control 2 USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor
- Applicable for call centers, help desks, education environments, home gamers, video editing, and PC enthusiasts
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
- Dual system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office