ARRL Tech License Manual
ARRL Ham Radio License Manual 3rd Edition (Technician)
- Easy-to-understand “bite-sized” sections. Use this book, and pass the 35-question license test.
- Includes the latest question pool with answer key, for use July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2018.
- NEW! Use with ARRL’s online Exam Review for Ham Radio.
- Designed for self-study and for classroom use. Intended for all newcomers, instructors and schoolteachers.
Discover the excitement of ham radio. The Amateur Radio Service offers a unique mix of public service, technology and experimenting with electronics–all with an emphasis on fun. Some hams use their skills to provide communications during emergencies and disasters when all else fails. Others enjoy talking to people across the country and around the globe, participating in local contests and building experiments. The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual will guide you as you get started in the hobby–as you select your equipment, set-up your first station and make your first contact.
Use this book to study for your license exam. Every page presents information you will need to pass the exam and become an effective operator. You'll cover small sections at a time:
- Welcome to Amateur Radio
- Radio and Signals Fundamentals
- Electricity, Components, and Circuits
- Propagation, Antennas, and Feed Lines
- Amateur Radio Equipment
- Communicating With Other Hams
- Licensing Regulations
- Operating Regulations
At the end of the book, you'll find the entire Technician Question Pool.