Astron 50A Desktop Switching Power Supply, 2-7/8 X 7 X 9-3/8
Communications Equipment Critical Power Solution
These power supplies are ideally suited for use with 12 VDC communications equipment. The switching technology has high efficiency and includes special filter circuitry for use with all frequencies including HF. To meet individual power requirements, peak currents up to 50A are supported. Ampere and Voltage meters are standard.
Protection features are built-in including output current limiting, overvoltage protection, internal fuse protection, and over temperature shutdown.
Easy installation, safety and reliability
These units integrate seamlessly with standard 12/13.8 VDC equipment. The output screw-type terminals are heavy duty connections and easily accessible from the rear which ensures a safe and reliable installation
- High efficiency switching technology, specifically filtered for communications equipment, all frequencies and HF
- Built-in EMI filter certified to EN55022/CISPR 22 (Class-B), FCC Part15 (Class-B), EN55024, EN61000-3-2 (Class-A) , EN61000-3-3 (Harmonic)
- Built-in protections: Current Limiting, Overvoltage protection, Fuse protection, Over Temperature shutdown
- Low profile and light weight package. An optional rack-mount front panel is available
- Heavy duty industrial design with metal construction quality
- Certified Europe and North America to 60950-1 and CE safety standards.
- Certified to Energy Star and CEC environmental standards, where required, and is RoHS (lead free) compliant
- Model SS-50M with Volt and Amp meters; Model SS-50 without meters.