Bioenno Foldable Solar Panel
Bioenno Power BSP-28 28 Watt Foldable Solar Panel
The Bioenno Power BSP-28 model 28 Watt Foldable Solar Panel is our original and most popular monocrystalline solar panel featuring not only USB output you can directly tap into to charge personal electronic devices such as phones and tablets but also DC output via a 2.1 mm inner diameter Coaxial Plug and the additional ability to be chained with another BSP-28 for increased output. The solar panel is based on high-strength PET polymer laminated solar panels integrated into a rugged polyester canvas (also known as a PVC fabric), with an extremely lightweight, compact structure that provides excellent wear/weather-resistant durability. Designed in conjunction with our globally adopted BPP-120 Power Pack, the BSP-28 offers portability and flexibility along with high efficiency and usability with field use in mind. This product has seen use in many sectors ranging from Amateur Radio applications and communications to surveillance and due to its small folded footprint (the size of the standard laptop) is ideal for on-the-go use.
Please note: Our Solar Panels DO NOT include the Solar Charge Controller. Only Cellphones, Tablets, and other personal electronic devices charging at 5V can be attached directly to the panel - Solar Charge Controller is sold separately. Always use a Solar Panel with a matching Solar Charge Controller when using with battery – attaching a panel directly to a battery is not advised.
- Maximum Power: 28W
- DC Output Maximum Voltage: 15-18V
- DC Output Maximum Current: 1.55A
- USB Output Maximum Voltage: 5V
- USB Output Maximum Current: 2.1A
- *Chained DC Output Maximum Voltage: 15-18V
- *Chained DC Output Maximum Current: 4A
- Dimensions Folded: 12 in. x 9.5 in. x 1 in. (304 mm x 241 mm x 25 mm)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 48 in. x 12 in. x 0.22 in. (1219 mm x 305 mm x 6 mm)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.5 kg.)
- Temperature Range: -4°F ~ 122°F (-20°C ~ 50°C)
*These figures are only applicable to the total output of two panels chained together, not to be confused with the output of a single panel. DO NOT chain more than 2 BSP-28 panels together!