CAA-500 Mark II Antenna Analyzer w/Black Hard Case
CAA-500-MKII Antenna Analyzer w/Black Hard Case
This analyzer retains the same analog cross needles to display SWR and impedance, and ADDS a full color TFT LCD display screen providing graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project!
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- SO-239 for 1.8-300MHz range
- N-female for 300-500MHz range
Medium IP67 Waterproof, Shockproof Storage Case
- With one plastic handle, two plastic latches.
- Dustproof, IP 67 Waterproof, Chemical Resistant, Shock Proof.
- Unbreakable Toughness by using glass fiber reinforcement to PP.
- Oversized fold-down handle for easy carrying.
- Pressure equalization valve creates an airtight and O-ring watertight seal.
- Easy open latch system.
- Customized die-cut foam.