Digirig Interface Kit for Yaesu FT-65R
Digirig Interface Kit for Yaesu FT-65R - FT65MOBILE
This kit contains the Digirig, necessary cables, and a carry case.
The Digirig Digital Interface Kit is a digital modes interface which requires only a single USB connection with your computer or laptop. Inside the small, sleek box is a USB hub, audio codec, and a serial CAT interface. This turnkey kit comes with everything needed to operate your FT-65R.
Purchase your Digirig Interface Kit for Yaesu FT-65R from GigaParts today.
- Combines audio codec and serial CAT interface
- Supports full featured CAT interface: PTT, bands, tuning etc. (not just VOX based PTT)
- Connects to your computer with a single USB connector
- Serial TxD/RxD lines can be switched to open-collector PTT/CW drivers controlled by RTS and DTR line of COM port
- Auxiliary connection points to CM108 codec – used in Allstar homebrew node builds
- Uses widely supported CP2102 serial interface (latest driver here) and CM108 audio codec (generic audio device – no driver necessary)
- Small, rugged, and sleek aluminum enclosure ideal for mobile operations
- Serial Interface: 3.3V TTL
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.5”×1”×1”
Coiled USB-A to USB-C cable:
- Weight: 0.01 lbs
- Dimensions: 6"×4"×0.75"
Digirig Kit Includes:
- Digirig Mobile
- Coiled USB-A to USB-C Cable
- Yaesu FT-65R Cords for Digirig Mobile
- Carry Case