Extended Warranty (Gold)
Terms and Conditions for GigaParts Gold Extended Warranty
Keep your receipt; you’ll need it for extended warranty claims.
The GigaParts Gold Extended Warranty is valid for 3 years after the purchase date. The exceptions, exclusions, and limitations of the original manufacturer’s warranty apply during the extended coverage period. During the manufacturer’s coverage period, the manufacturer should be contacted first for warranty claims. After the manufacturer’s warranty coverage expires, warranty claims should be submitted to GigaParts.
This extended warranty does not cover;
- Accessories, including but not limited to:
- external speakers
- Consumables, including but not limited to:
- rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- RF tubes
- solid state finals
- Installation, removal or reinstallation of any equipment
- Any product failure that is not reported prior to the expiration of this extended warranty
- Products with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed
If you received a Lifetime Warranty extension to a GigaParts Extended Warranty, your GigaParts Extended Warranty coverage remains in effect for as long as you own the product. This additional coverage only benefits natural persons and is void if purchased by a club, trust, business, corporation or any entity or being other than a natural person. A GigaParts Lifetime extension may not be transferred to any future owner including heirs or gift recipients.
If we determine that we are unable to repair your product due to the unavailability of functional parts, service or technical information, or if the cost of repair is determined by GigaParts to be in excess of the current market value, the total liability owed to you will be the lesser of
- the current market value of your product with the same or comparable specifications; or,
- the retail price paid for your product minus sales tax
The maximum benefit of this warranty shall not exceed the original price you paid for the product (excluding taxes, shipping and warranty).
- For example, if a radio purchased for $500 incurs $200 in repair costs on 2 separate occasions, a third repair for $200 during the warranty period would only be covered for the first $100 and the remaining $100 would be paid by the customer.
GigaParts Gold Extended Warranty
- 3 years of coverage from date of purchase.
- GigaParts will provide one prepaid return shipping label for customers in the contiguous 48 states, should you need to return the item for warranty service.
- Buyer’s remorse coverage is not included (upgrade to Platinum for exemption from restocking fees)
- The GigaParts Gold Warranty is not transferable