Extension to CHA-MIL 2.0 with Hybrid Base
Extension to CHA-MIL with Hybrid Base
The CHA MIL EXT whip has been designed to offer maximum portability and performance for those already using the portable CHA MIL whip for man-pack antenna system.
This collapsible antenna extension needs to be used with the CHA MIL to create a 17’4” long portable antenna. When combined with any HYBRID series antenna bases the CHA MIL EXT will operate at all frequencies in the 1.8-54 MHz band without any adjustment with most modern external antenna tuners.
This three 26” sections of ¾” diameter of aluminum alloy tubing is designed for portable HF communication where rapid deployment and simplicity of operation is essential but compactness is primordial.
With the use of any HYBRID series antenna bases, two CHA MIL and two CHA MIL EXT can also be used together to create a 34’6” portable horizontal dipole.
This is an excellent add-on for the CHA MIL.
Frequency: 6M – 160M
Mounting Configuration: 3/8-24 Thread
Length: 6’ 6”
The antenna system consists of:
1 X CHA MIL EXT
IT'S IMPORTANT TO WATERPROOF THE UNIT BEFORE PERMANENT INSTALLATION
Use the Ideal NOALOX 4 oz. Anti-Oxidant Compound to improve the efficiency of aluminum conductor connections. This compound provides additional inner-strand and inner-conductor current paths.
- Anti-oxidant and anti-seizing compound improves efficiency and service life of aluminum electrical applications
- Suspended zinc particles penetrate and cut aluminum oxide
- Provides additional inner-strand and inner-conductor current paths for improved conductivity and cooler connections
- Reduces galling and seizing on aluminum conduit joints to promote good ground continuity
- For use with pressure type wire connectors including screw-on, tap, service entrance and split-bolt