GARRETT ATX Basic Package 1140870
Check Store Stock
GARRETT ATX Basic Package with 11in x 13in DD Closed Searchcoil
|•||Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
|•||Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
|•||Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
|•||Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
|•||Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
|•||Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination|
- Adjustable Threshold - Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- All-Metal Mode - True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- Iron Check (ATX Only) - Allows the operator to audibly identify iron targets when using a DD search coil.
- All Terrain - Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot depth.
- Fast Track Ground Balance - an Automatic feature that allows a user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Ground Track (Automatic) - Detector engineering with technology to continuously measure ground mineralization and automatically adjust itself for optimum performance
- Multi-Frequency (Pulse Induction) - Detector that divides its power into multiple frequencies to overcome the effects of mineralized soil and saltwater content. Discrimination and Target ID capabilities are limited.
- External Speaker
- Electronic Pinpointing - This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose a setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show the signal strength and current settings.
- Waterproof Speaker: built-in for the option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: an auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has a wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
|Circuit Type||Advanced Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Adjustable, 25 settings|
|Search Modes||2: Motion and Non-Motion|
|Ground Balance Range||From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater|
|Audio Threshold||YES, Adjustable|
|Detection Frequency||730 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||10 feet (3m)|
|Quick Iron Check||YES|
|Standard Searchcoils||10" x 12" DD open|
|11" x 13" DD closed|
|11" x 13" Mono closed|
|Standard Land Headphones||Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)|
|Length (Adjustable)||20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)|
|Total Weight||6.9 lbs. (3.13 kgs.) includes batteries|
|Batteries||8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
- Garrett ATX Detector
- 11"x13" DD closed searchcoil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
Write Your Own Review