GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H Socket 1155/ Intel B75/ DDR3/ CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ MATX Motherboard - Built for Small Business
Small Business IT Management Made Easy
Small Businesses with between 1 and 99 PCs will seldom have a dedicated IT/MIS specialist to manage the company’s computer eco-system. Small businesses also face a dilemma when purchasing desktop PCs; being less willing to purchase sophisticated, high-end infrastructure enjoyed by enterprise customers, while entry-level products typically offer insufficient management features.
GIGABYTE B75 series motherboards possess a range of features that are designed to offer vastly improved and simplified control over unmanaged IT infrastructure, with specific focus on security, data backup and raising productivity levels overall.
Why a GIGABYTE B75 Motherboard?
GIGABYTE B75 motherboards are specifically designed to fill the gap between traditional entry-level products, and specialized business PCs. The B75 Express Chipset supports Intel 2nd and 3rd generation processors and is positioned between Intel® Q77 and Intel® H61 Express Chipsets, offering a sweet spot in terms of value and features.
- Mfr Part Number: GA-B75M-D3H
- CPU: Socket 1155; Supports Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3 and Pentium / Celeron Series Processors
- Chipset: Intel B75 Express
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-1600/1333/1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, non-ECC, Max Capacity up to 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot; 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4); 2x PCI Slots; Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology
- SATA: 1x SATA3 Port, 5x SATA2 Ports
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 7.1-channel High Definition Audio CODEC; Support for S/PDIF Out
- Video: Integrated Graphics Controller
- LAN: Realtek Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Ports: 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers); 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear, 2 via headers); 1x PS/2 Port; 1x VGA Port; 1x DVI Port; 1x HDMI Port; 1x RJ45 LAN Port; Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Main Power Connector, 1x 4pin ATX 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: MATX, 24.4 x 22.0 cm
Intel® Business Desktop PC Chipset Comparison