Hakko FA-400 Smoke Absorber - FA400-04/P
Hakko FA-400 Smoke Absorber
The Hakko FA-400 bench top smoke absorber is a quick, safe, and efficient way to absorb soldering smoke and fumes. Optional high efficient filters are available and all filters are easily replaceable.
- Can be used in a vertical (standing up) position or low-profile position (laying down.)
- Unit is made of non-sloughing static dissipative conductive material and operates quietly
- Standard activated carbon filter (PN: A1001) absorbs up to 80 percent of the odors from the air and is easy to replace
- Uses existing 493 filters and accessories
- ESD-safe by design
NOTE: The optional special high-efficiency filter (PN: 999-198) removes up to 90% of airborne particles.
When using the 999-198 High-efficiency filter the smoke absorber must be used in the vertical standing position, or the unit may be elevated.
- Power Consumption: 19W
- Absorption Capacity (w/o filter):
- Vertical Position (1.1m³/min) 38.8 CFM
- Horizontal Position (0.5m³/min) 17.7 CFM
- Outer Dimensions: 169(W) x 213(H) x 112.5(D) mm, 5.5(W) x 3.0(H) x 7.3(D) in.
- Weight: 910g (2.0 lbs.)
- Accessories: Filter (1 pcs.)
- Size: >130 x 130 x 10 mm, (5.1 x 5.1 x 0.4 in.)
- Amount of Activated-Carbon filter: 7 g (0.03 lb.)
- Max. Absorbing weight of noxious components per filter: 2 g (0.01 lb.)
- Safety Approval