Heil Sound PS 7 IC Blue
The Pro 7 offers a feature set that compliments the Heil Sound standard for headset design. Unlike copies of various aviation type headsets, the PRO 7 is not a copy. It brings new technology to the headset industry. The 2" thick gel foam ear pads provide extreme comfort for extended periods of time while exhibiting passive noise reduction rated at -26dB, ideal for use in high ambient noise environments. Using technology Bob Heil learned from Paul Klipsch back in the early 70's, the ear cup enclosures were tuned to the free air cone resonance of the speaker cone thus providing very low distortion with maximum voice articulation providing the ultimate sound reproduction for communications. The exclusive Heil Phase Reversal system (HPR) allows you to acoustically move the signals forward and creates a spatial widening of the sound field. This feature makes it easier to pull a weak signal from a pileup – useful for DxPeditions and contests as well as a stress reliever as your change the phase angle of the program source. A speaker balance control allows preferred level between the speakers.The PRO 7 has interchangeable microphone system allows the microphone element to be easily changed in the field for different types of applications. The low distortion Dynamic HC-7 element exhibits a frequency response of 100 Hz - 12 kHz with the -3dB points at 100 Hz and 12 kHz. The traditional Heil speech articulation rise is centered at 2K -4KHz with properly balanced highs and lows. The impedance is 600 ohm. The HC-7 is one of our best microphone elements for speech articulation.Designed exclusively for iCOM radios, the iC Electret element has a -3dB fixed point at 35 Hz and 12kHz with the sensitivity of-48 at 1500 ohms output centered at 1kHz. The iC element solves the problems with LOW GAIN ICOM radios but can also work with great results on newer Icom models. Bias power is applied to operate the iC electret element.
The Pro 7 iC is supplied with our ADl-iC eight pin iCOM adapter cable.The latest version of the Pro 7 features a monitor jack. The monitor feature allows a second operator to plug in headphones to the Pro 7 to monitor audio.
- The most comfortable wearing headset - ever.
- Adjustable stainless headband.
- Special designed foam gel ear pads provide 26 dB PNR reduction of outside noise
- Cotton cloth "booties" to cover ear pads
- 40 mil high response speakers producing extreme voicearticulation
- Acoustically tuned speaker enclosure
- -3 dB points set at 80Hz to 12kHz
- Speaker balance control adjusts level between the two speakers
- Full stereo, two channel reception. Perfect for Dual Watch receiving systems
- Military spec cable system using 6 pin mini-XLR and fiber reinforced cable
- Connects to standard Heil headphone adapters
- Detachable coil cable with comfortable "Soft Touch" in line, 2" diameter P.T.T.
- 1" thick, 6 section foam headband for maximum comfort
- Interchangeable microphone element. HC 7 articulate dynamic OR Heil electret iC condenser
- Heil EXCLUSIVE Speaker Phase reversal helps to "dig out" the weak signals