Phase Dock Integrated Organizer Box for WorkBench 1007 - 10152
WorkBench™ Integrated Organizer (WorkBench-IO)
Never misplace your components again with the Integrated Organizer designed specifically for the WorkBench 1007.
Simply snap the WorkBench 1007 Base onto an Integrated Organizer Box to sort, protect and transport small components and tools while you work and keep them safe in-between projects. You'll always have everything you need to tinker with your projects on the road or at school. Remove the Base from the WorkBench-IO to work on your project. Snap it back on when it’s time to clean up. Get the full package and add the WorkBench 1007 Cover for an extra layer of protection.
Organize Projects and Workspace:
- Quickly find the items you need.
- Convenient storage and easy transportability of projects.
- Keeps your workspace (or the kitchen table) orderly and neat.
- Projects can be packed, stacked, or hung on a wall.
The WorkBench-IO is a sturdy tacklebox with up to 28 compartments. Small tools and a wealth of components can easily be secured and protected in the WorkBench-IO.
All Phase Dock products are proudly made in the USA! Check out all of our Phase Dock offerings HERE.
The Integrated Organizer features 3 to 28 compartments depending on how you arrange the dividers.
Store anything and everything: boards, sensors, actuators, breadboards, Click-mounted items, jumper wires, small tools.
Two permanently attached handles equipped with tangs securely engage the WorkBench 1007 Base.
A thumb-actuated spring-release mechanism enables you to easily and quickly clip the Base onto and off of the Integrated Organizer box.
User's Guide: Click HERE for instructions and information. Contents include:
- Compatible with Phase Dock WorkBench 1007 Starter Kit- Sku PB0900
- Attach Click™ Connectors to the WorkBench Base
- Electronics Mounting Guidelines
- Click/Slide Assembly
- Care and Cleaning of the WorkBench Base and Cover
- 14” x 9” x 2”
- 3 – 28 adjustable compartments
- 2 snap closures
- WorkBench IO Material: PPE
- Handles material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Spring actuated clear acrylic triggers
- Compatible with all WorkBench 1007 Bases
Integrated Organizer Box (with dividers) only
More Arduino for Ham Radio$39.95