Intel Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter - PCI Express x4 - 4 Port - 10/100/1000Base-T - Internal - Full-height, Low-profile - Retail
The Intel Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapters showcase the latest virtualization technology called Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (Intel VT for Connectivity). Intel VT for Connectivity is a suite of hardware assists that improve overall system performance by lowering the I/O overhead in a virtualized environment. This optimizes CPU usage, reduces system latency, and improves I/O through-put. Intel VT for Connectivity includes: " Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Intel I/O Acceleration Technology1 (Intel I/OAT)"
Intel Gigabit ET2 Dual Port Server Adapter
- Package Type: Retail
- Packing: Box
- Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface: PCI Express x4
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Card Height: Full-height, Low-profile
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 4.7"
- Width: 6.6"
- Thickness: 2.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.00 lb
- Package Contents:
- Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter , Informational CD , Bracket
- Country of Origin: Malaysia