Intel Integrated WS/Server Barebone UP - Intel Server Board S1200BTLR integrated into a pedestal chassis with 4 x Fixed (3.5”) HDD Carriers, and a 365W non-redundant power supply.
The Intel® Server System P4304BT is a reliable and cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized businesses. The newly designed 4U pedestal chassis features high efficiency power supply and office friendly acoustics. It can support up to four fixed or hot-swap hard drives, and has up to five full height, full length PCI slots.
Small and medium-sized business applications including web servers, file and print servers, e-mail servers, storage servers, and vertical-specfic business applications as well as embedded applications.
(4) Fixed drivekKit; (1) Rear chassis fan: (1) 365W power supply; (4) SATA cables
- Supports Intel® Xeon® processor E3 1200 and E3 1200 v2 product family (including lower power processors)
- Highly-scalable DDR3 memory (up to four DIMMs)
- Up to five slots high-speed PCI Express* 3.0 I/O (optional I/O module for 6 total I/O slots)
- Highly-flexible network and storage configurations
- Flexible drive options
- Removable bezel panel
- Ultra quiet chassis design
- Intel® Deployment Assistant
- Optional: Intel® Server Management Software (Intel® TPM)1
- BTL models only: Onboard IPMI 2.0 with optional Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4 and Intel® RMM 4 Lite)