LDG Electronics YT-847
LDG YT-847 Autotuner for Yaesu FT-847
Yaesu radios are among the best, and LDG makes several dedicated tuner for several models, but that leaves a big chunk of the Yaesu product line with no dedicated tuner. Of course, most LDG tuners will work just fine with Yaesu radios, but it sure would be nice to have it integrated to the radio.
LDGs new YT-847 is just that. An included CAT/Power cable interfaces with your FT-847. This makes it an integrated tuner powered by the interface. No extra power cables are needed. Just press the tune button on the tuner and everything else happens automatically! The mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tune cycle runs and the radio is returned to the original settings.
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT/Power interface for FT-847 radio.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 4800 baud.
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 4 to 1000 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0”L, 7.8”W, 2.0”H. Weight: 2 pounds
- Includes 1.5 foot CAT/Power interface cable.