EnGenius Business Class Long Range Wireless N Outdoor Client Bridge/Access Point
ENH200 is a long-range outdoor wireless Client Bridge/ Access Point that operates on 2.4GHz frequency spectrum and provides high wireless data rate up to 150Mbps. The ENH200 features high transmitted output power, high receivable sensitivity and built-in dual polarization directional antenna. The high power can extend wireless range coverage. The dual polarity antenna allows installer to choose the best orientation to avoid interference, thus maximizing performance and stability.
Supporting highly secure WPA/WPA2 encryption and MAC address filter ensure an uncompromised network security. Furthermore the MAC address filter allows administrator select exactly which client stations can access to your network or not. The RSSI signal strength indicators, PoE injector, mast strap and wall mount accessories that come with the pack makes installation an easy work.
EnGenius’ ENH200 is a perfect solution for integrators and installers to establish building-to-building wireless network connection; for service provider to use as a high performance CPE; for IP security camera installer deploying camera at the outdoor environment.
The following list summarizes the key features of the ENH200:
- High-output power up to 26 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- High-speed data rates up to 150 Mbps make the ENH200 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
- Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point, and assign different policies and functions for each SSID
- Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
- The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment in which the CPE also serves as Internet gateway
- QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
High-Power Long Range cover
Maximum 500mW Power output ensures robust signal overcoming long distances barrier
Provides superior Wi-Fi coverage over competitors
High performance three time as fast as wireless G. The Maximum wireless connection rate is up to 150 Mbps. Backward compatible to wireless b/g network.
Integrated Dual Polarity Antenna Design
Selectable vertical or horizontal antenna polarity to avoid interference and Maximize performance
Design for Outdoor Deployment
IP55 waterproof housing against rain, moisture
Cable accessory kit prevents rain and dew from getting into the device from a cable connection
Permits different levels of network access
Broadcast multiple SSID when it is in AP mode
VLAN tagging allows different access levels