Startech Mini DisplayPort® to HDMI® Video Adapter Converter - Connect an HDMI® enabled display to a Mini DisplayPort® equipped PC or MAC
The StarTech.com MDP2HDMI Mini DisplayPort® HDMI® Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective HDMI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect an HDMI display to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
MDP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort® backwards compatible with your existing HDMI® enabled display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing HDMI® monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort® device
- Ideal for using your HDMI monitor as a secondary display