DESIGN, SOUND & COMFORT
The Nash has been engineered to get you the full sound experience in a clean, comfortable design. That’s it.
The Nash covers the very essential criteria for a gaming headset. Built with a flip-to-mute microphone boom for instant mute control and easy access volume control on the back of the ear cup.
A NEW CLASS OF COMFORT
Comfort over long periods of use is ensured by soft viscoelastic ear-cushions which adapt to the shape of your ears. The padded steel headband creates a fitting seal and a firm fit.
Proprietary, dynamic, 50mm, Nd magnet DACT drivers, 32Ω ± 15% at 20kHz impedance, 103 dB sound pressure level, ≥ 100 Hz resonance frequency…. Take away: Outstanding sound experience.
- Headset type: Analog Stereo Headset
- Type of earcup: Semi-closed back Circumaural
- Audio connection: 3.5 mm gold plated connector
- Mic connection: 3.5 mm gold plated connector
- Ear pad & Head band: Memory foam, wrapped in leather
- Volume control: Scroll wheel on left ear cup
- Driver type: Dynamic, 50mm, Nd magnet
- Impedance: 32Ω ± 15% at 20kHz
- Sound pressure level: 103 dB
- Resonance frequency: ≥ 100 Hz
- Input power: Nominal 40mW – Max 80mW
- THD: Less than 2% at 1Khz
- Less than 5% at 300kHz
- Microphone direction: Uni-Directional
- Microphone mute: Flip up to mute
- Sensitivity: (@1kHz, 1V/Pa) -42 ± 3dB
- Mic frequency response: 15Hz – 16kHz
- Mic frequency-noise ratio: 58dB
- Microphone dimensions: 6mm