Nifty! Mini Manual for ICOM ID-52A
NIfty Mini- manual Icom ID-52A
Nifty Mini-manual short-form instructions for the ICOM ID-52A Transceiver and its CS-52 Programming Software. In addition, the Windows PC and Android based D-STAR Terminal and Access Point features are described.
Mini-manual size, 4.5x8 inches. Twenty-eight high-quality laminated pages, covering use and programming of the transceiver, including the microSD card, USB, Bluetooth, GPS, using the CS-52 programming software and all features of the radio. Fully explains operation of D-STAR communication methods and importing D-STAR repeater data into the Repeater List memories.
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!
Purchase your NIfty Mini- manual Icom ID-52A at GigaParts today!