Open Box BridgeCom Systems BCR-40DU UHF Repeater with Built-In Duplexer S/N:20433
Open Box BridgeCom Systems BCR-40DU UHF Repeater with Built-In Duplexer S/N:20433. Currently programmed as a GMRS repeater but we will send to BridgeCom to be reprogrammed for customer.
Bridgecom Systems BCR-40DU 400-470 MHz UHF Repeater with Built-in Duplexer
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well, don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Introducing the BCR-40U FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature-rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR-40U. It's the perfect solution for a primary or backup repeater for amateur radio clubs, A.R.E.S., and R.A.C.E.S. applications where emergency management personnel and storm spotters need reliability. It is also a perfect fit for your commercial system's applications.
- UHF (400-470 MHz, 70cm) - 40 Watts Continuous Duty
- Digital Ready for Amateur Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 40Watts is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA