Open Box Icom IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz All Mode D-STAR Transceiver S/N12006409
Open Box Icom IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz All Mode D-STAR Transceiver S/N12006409. Radio tested and works as designed.
Icom IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz All Mode D-STAR Transceiver
High-Speed Real-Time Spectrum Scope, Waterfall Display, and Built-in 1200 MHz! This Supreme VHF/UHF Transceiver Provides a Brand New Experience!
Built with the VHF/UHF weak signal operator in mind, the IC-9700 is an RF direct sampling receiver for 2m and 70cm. The IF receiver consists of a single, down conversion for 23cm that is between 311 – 371MHz. This design provides a quiet receiver due to Icom’s DSP technology. The robust PA provides 100W on 2m, 75W on 70cm, and 10W on 23cm.
In addition to band specific memory channels, the IC-9700 allows band specific receiver and transmitter settings. For transmit, users can make adjustments to RF power, TX power Limit, Limit Power, and TX Delay by band. Basic receiver settings, like the Noise Blanker, Noise Reduction, and others can be tweaked by band with a dynamic Notch and Filter setup by band/mode.
Direct Sampling Now Enters the VHF/UHF Arena
- All mode, tri-band transceiver covering the 144, 430/440 as well as 1200 MHz
- Real-time, high-speed spectrum scope for the 144, 430/440, 1200 MHz bands
- New PA provides a powerful 100W (144 Mhz), 75W (430/440 MHz) and 10W (1200 MHz) output
- Dualwatch operation and full-duplex operation in the satellite mode
- Follows Icom's center display design style with a 4.3 inch touch screen color TFT LCD
- D-STAR provides digital clear audio and Internet capable communication
- Smooth satellite operation with normal/reverse tracking and 99 satellite channels
- Digital Data (DD) mode provides 128 kbps data communication