Programming Arduino Getting Started with Sketches
Using clear, easy-to-follow examples, Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches reveals the software side of Arduino and explains how to write well-crafted sketches using the modified C language of Arduino. No prior programming experience is required! The downloadable sample programs featured in the book can be used as-is or modified to suit your purposes.
- Understand Arduino hardware fundamentals
- Install the software, power it up, and upload your first sketch
- Learn C language basics
- Write functions in Arduino sketches
- Structure data using arrays and strings
- Use Arduino's digital and analog inputs and outputs in your programs
- Work with the Standard Arduino Library
- Write sketches that can store data
- Program LCD displays
- Use an Ethernet shield to enable Arduino to function as a web server
- Write your own Arduino libraries
- Edit sketches 10-01 and 10-02 to replace all occurrences of the word 'Server' with 'EthernetServer' and all occurrences of 'Client' with 'EthernetClient'.
- Alternatively, you can download the modified sketches for 10-01 and 10-02 from here: http://www.arduinobook.com/arduino-1-0