This USB-stick facillitates the use of a PC to communicate on Dstar and DMR. Just install BlueDV, and use the PC-microphone and PC-speakers to communicate to reflectors/talkgroups. Ideal solution to use on a laptop whilst traveling.
Refurbished DVMEGA DVstick 30
Refurbished DVMEGA DVstick 30. The DVstick 30 has been checked and verified to work by DVMEGA
Using BlueDV and the DVstick 30 you can make a QSO without a radio. All you need is a Windows PC with a sound card, microphone, speaker, and a DVMEGA DVstick 30.
The communication speed can be set by means of hardware configuration. This makes the DVstick 30 extremely flexible and backward compatible with existing software such as Dummy Repeater and AMBE server.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Compatible.
- UART Speed, configuration via Hardware, 28K8 - 460K8
- USB Port Powered
- DVSI's full duplexAMBE+2 Voice Coder
- Data rates of 2.0 kbps to 9.6kbps in 50 bps increments.
- Variable FEC Rates 50 bps to 7.2 kbps.
- Vocoder configuration via configuration packets.
- Compatible with BlueDV, AMBE server, Dummy repeater etc.