RX 580 GAMING X 4G
MSI RADEON RX 580 GAMING X 4G GDDR5 PCI-e 3.0
DEMAND MORE, DEMAND RADEON
Guiding the Future of Gaming
The 4th generation GCN architecture is engineered for gamers who play anything from the latest MOBA’s to the most popular AAA titles. Asynchronous Shaders and an enhanced Geometry Engine power new levels of smooth gameplay performance.
Immersive VR Experiences
Experience the next level of immersion with the world of VR gaming and entertainment with Radeon RX graphics cards powered by the revolutionary Polaris architecture.
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Enhanced contrast and colors deliver a strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid visual experience.
- Boost Clock / Memory Frequency
1393 MHz / 7100 MHz (OC Mode)
1380 MHz / 7000 MHz (Gaming Mode)
1340 MHz / 7000 MHz (Silent Mode)
- 4GB GDDR5
TWIN FROZR VI
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
- Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Airflow Control Technology: Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming.
TORX FAN 2.0: Supremely silent
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent during light use in one click.
- LED control: Full control on your RGB GAMING LEDs to set the mood.
Graphics Processing UnitRadeon™ RX 580
InterfacePCI Express x16
Boost / Base Core Clock1393 MHz (OC Mode)
1380 MHz (Gaming Mode)
1340 MHz (Silent Mode)
Memory Clock Speed (MHz)7100 MHz (OC Mode)
7000 MHz (Gaming / Silent Mode)
OutputDisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2 / DL-DVI-D
Virtual Reality ReadyY
DirectX Version Support12
OpenGL Version Support4.5
Multi-GPU TechnologyCrossfire™, 2-Way
Card Dimension(mm)276 x 140 x 42 mm
Card Weight (g)978 g / 1571 g
Recommended PSU (W)500 W
Power Connectors8-pin x 1