Startech 1 Port PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card
This PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card provides a cost-effective way to use legacy drives with modern computers, by converting a PCI Express port into an IDE port.
Providing data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps and support for PIO 0/1/2/3/4 and UDMA 33/66/100/133 operating modes, the IDE controller card offers an efficient way to add an IDE channel with support for two IDE drives on the same channel.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI Express IDE controller card provides both standard and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 2-channels support two IDE drives simultaneously with support for UDMA 6 transfer mode
- Support for 48-bit LBA for compatibility with high capacity hard drives over 137 GB
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- 2-channel IDE port supports two drives
- 48-bit LBA support
- Supports ATA/ATAPI commands
- Supports UDMA 6 mode which supports transfer rates up to 133 MBps
- Includes a low profile installation bracket
- Add an additional IDE port to a computer system
- Replace a failed IDE port
- Add an IDE port for connecting legacy ATA devices such as old hard drives and tape drives