Startech 2 Port PCI IDE Controller Adapter Card - Add two internal IDE connectors to a computer through a PCI slot
This 2 Port IDE (Ultra ATA/133) Controller Card can be installed in a PCI slot, to add more IDE storage capability to your PC.
Providing two IDE drive channels with support for two drives per channel and data transfer rates of up to 133 MBps, this adapter card can act as the primary boot device and replace built-in IDE ports, or provide 2 additional high-speed ports to the system. Designed to perform with high-speed IDE/133 drives, the adapter card also supports 100 MBps hard drives, 66 MBps hard drives, 33 MBps hard drives, CD-ROMS, CDRW drives, and other ATA peripherals.
To ensure hassle-free installation, the IDE Controller Card includes Bus-Master drivers for Windows 98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista™.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Two dual channel IDE connectors support up to four PATA devices on one card
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Two dual channel IDE connectors
- Support for up to Ultra ATA/133 hard drives with transfer rates up to 133 MBps
- 28-bit LBA
- Compliant with PCI specification revision 2.2
- Replace a failed IDE port on the motherboard
- Connect legacy hard drives, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives, etc to a newer computer system