Startech DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter - Single Link
The DP2DVIS DisplayPort to DVI Active Single Link adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor, projector or display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Unlike passive adapters, this DisplayPort-DVI converter offers an active conversion for use with any DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity). Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for converting DisplayPort output for compatibility with existing DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
Backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form-factor converter makes DisplayPort backward compatible with your DVI-D single link display
- Active DisplayPort converter for DisplayPort video cards not capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
- Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- works with video cards not capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Supports HDCP 1.3
- Supported on any DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD
- Adapt from graphics cards that are not capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Perfect for larger format screens that use high DVI resolutions
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort computer or source
- Great for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display