Startech Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter
The MDP2DVIS Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter (single-link) lets you connect your Mini-DisplayPort video source to a DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable monitor.
Unlike passive video adapters, this Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers an active conversion for use with any Mini DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity).
Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for adapting PC or Mac® Mini-DisplayPort output for DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers active signal conversion, which helps overcome the limitation of some Mini DisplayPort video cards not being able to output a DP++ (multimode) signal
- Simple to use, small form-factor converter makes Mini-DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D single link display
- Supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Works with video cards that aren't capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
- Supports HDCP 1.3
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Perfect for larger format screens that use high DVI resolutions
- Adapt from graphics cards that are not capable of outputting DP++ signals
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display