USB to Serial Converter
Easily connect serial devices through a USB port
Most modern computers and laptops don't have RS232 (DB9) ports, making the use of legacy peripherals and high-tech devices which connect with COM ports almost impossible. The Manhattan USB to Serial Converter — with its serial RS232 (DB9) port and FTDI FT232RL chipset — easily expands a single USB port to connect and support serial modems, barcode scanners, digital cameras, card readers, Ham/Amateur Radios, GPS, CNC machines, telescopes, embroidery machines, fuel injection controllers, PDUs, network switches and other devices.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Gold-plated contacts and rugged construction combine to offer a reliable connection between the computer and serial peripherals for consistent, trouble-free performance. Windows compatibility with plug-and-play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
Purchase your USB to Serial Adapter at GigaParts today!
- Quickly converts a USB port to a Serial/RS232/COM/DB9 port
- The customizable and compatible FTDI FT232RL chipset makes it the ideal solution for many OSs and platforms
- Easily connect most DB9/serial modems, digital cameras, label writers, barcode scanners, palm PCs, GPS, telescopes, CNC machines, embroidery machines, automotive control systems, digital organizers and much more
- Install as a standard COM/RS-232 port to provide serial connectivity for legacy and high-tech devices
- Chipsets Prolific PL-2303RA and PL-2303HXD configurations are also available at ManhattanProducts.com
- Windows compatible; plug and play; hot-swappable
- Three-year warranty