Used Icom IC-7200 SN0206225
Comments: Used; Very Good Condition Icom -7200 SN0206225. Manual has clearly been used and is marked on.
The Icom IC-7200 is a 100W HF/50MHz transceiver that operates on USB, LSB, CW, RTTY (FSK), AM and requires 22A at 100W. The IC7200 will output 100W on SSB, CW, RTTY and 25W carrier power on AM. The 7200 receieves from 0.030-60.00 MHZ. The Icom IC-7200 has several features including the latest IF DSP technology, AGC loop management, a digital IF filter, digital twin PBT, digital noise reduction, digital noise blanker and a USB port for PC control. Known for its tough design, the IC-7200 includes a rear bumper to protect various connections on the rear panel and waterproof protection technologies used in Icom's marine radios are applied to the buttons and knobs on the front panel to protect against water intrusion. Be sure to buy your Icom IC-7200 from GigaParts today!
- The latest IF DSP technology is employed in the IC-7200. While the IC-7200 is an entry-class transceiver, advanced digital features are comparable to higher class transceivers.
AGC loop management
- Distortion and blocking from strong nearby signals are prevented by placing DSP functions inside the AGC loop. The AGC time constants are selectable from fast, slow and off for each operating mode.
Digital IF filter
- Optional filters will never be required for the IC-7200. The built-in digital filter allows you to flexibly select the filter width and shape from soft and sharp* and provides cutting-edge filter characteristics.
- *Filter shape is selectable for SSB and CW modes only.
Manual notch filter
- The manual notch filter delivers more than 70dB of attenuation. Strong interring tones will be eliminated without adversely affecting the AGC loop performance. ON the bottom right of the front panel, a dedicated control knob adjusts the notch filter frequency.
Digital Twin PBT
- Only Icom brings you twin passband tuning! Tailor your IF passband with the Twin PBT by electronically shifting the upper and lower edges of the IF filter. Depending on the use of the concentric knobs, you can either narrow the IF passband, or shift the entire passband to eliminate interfering signals.
Digital noise reduction
- The digital noise reduction reduces background noise and improves the signal-to-noise ratio. The noise reduction level is adjustable in 16 steps. It improves the readability of voice and data signals.
Digital noise blanker
- The noise blanker reduces pulse-type noise such as engine ignition and sparking. The NB level and width (blanking duration) are adjustable in 100 steps.
High stability transmitter
- The DDA (Direct Digital Synthesizer) creates a clear, clean transmit signal and improves the C/N ratio. With a dual-fan cooling system, the IC-7200 provides stable high quality output even during high duty cycle operation.
USB port for PC control
- The IC-7200 can be controlled by a PC through a USB port using the CI-V data format. In addition, modulator and received audio can also be transferred over the USB cable. By using appropriate external software, you can record incoming calls and/or transmit preprogrammed messages from your PC.
RF speech compressor
- The digital RF speech compressor increases your average talk power in SSB mode. Even when the compression level is increased, the DSP controlled RF speech compressor provides low distortion audio.
CW mode operation
- Full break-in, selectable CW carrier point (USB or LSB) and adjustable CW pitch are also standard.
Tough construction against water intrusion*
- Waterproof protection technologies that are used in Icom's marine radios are applied to the buttons and knobs on the front panel to provide a measure of protection against water intrusion.
- *IC-7200 is not waterproof.
Rugged design for outdoor use
- The rugged design of the IC-7200 means your enjoyment of this rig is not limited to your shack only.
- The "rear bumper" protects various connectors on the rear panel and lets you stand the radio on its rear end when the antenna is disconnected, such as while moving or packing the radio.
- 0.5ppm frequency stability
- LCD backlight (Hi/Lo/Off)
- CI-V interface
- 201 memory channels
- Built-in 20dB attenuator
- Dial lock
- Auto TS function
- 1Hz step tuning
- Band stacking register
- Built-in voice synthesizer
- Quick split
- Front facing speaker
- Quick set mode
- 0.030– 60.000 MHz*1
- 1.800– 1.999 MHz
- 3.500– 3.999 MHz
- 5.3305, 5.3465, 5.3665, 5.3715, 5.4035 MHz*2
- 7.000– 7.300 MHz
- 10.100–10.150 MHz
- 14.000– 14.350 MHz
- 18.068–18.168 MHz
- 21.000– 21.450 MHz
- 24.890–24.990 MHz
- 28.000– 29.700 MHz
- 50.000–54.000 MHz
*1 Guaranteed range: 0.5–29.7 and 50–54.000 MHz..
*2 USB only
- USB, LSB, CW, RTTY (FSK), AM
Number of channels
- 201 Ch. (199 regular, 2 scan edges)
- SO-239 (50Ω)
Power supply requirement:
- 13.8V DC ±15% (negative ground)
Operating Temperature range
- -10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F
Frequency stability: Less than ±0.5ppm
Frequency resolution: 1Hz
- Tx Max. power: 22.0A
- Max. audio: 2.0A
- Rx Stand-by: 1.3A
Dimensions (projections not included): 9 1⁄2 x 3 5⁄16 x 11 1⁄16 in.
Weight (approx.): 5.5kg; 12.1 lb
- SSB, CW, RTTY
- *Carrier power.
- SSB: Digital PSN modulation
- AM: Digital low power modulation
- Less than -50dB (HF bands)
- Less than -63dB (50 MHz band)
Carrier suppression: More than 50dB
Unwanted sideband: More than 50dB
Microphone connector: 8-pin connector (600Ω)
Receive system: Triple conversion super-heterodyne
- 64.455 MHz
- 455 MHz
- 15.625 kHz
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.