Used LGD AT-100PROII SN85025
Used LGD AT-100PROII SN85025. Unit does not have the original box.The meter is working just fine.The reading on it are accurate.The Power cable is MISSING from the package. No damage. No signs of wear or tear.
The LDG AT-100ProII is the next step in the evolution of the automatic tuner. This desktop tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8 – 54 MHz, and will automatically match your antenna in no time.
Updated features include an LED indicator for antenna selection and an LED to indicate when in bypass.
It features a two-position antenna switch, allowing you to switch instantly between two antennas. The AT-100ProII requires just 1 watt for operation, but will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP to a typical 100 watt transceiver.
The AT-100ProII includes 2,000 memories for each of its 2 antenna ports, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the AT-100ProII “know” your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before, the AT-100ProII can retune from memory almost instantly.
Rugged and easy-to-read LED bargraphs show power and SWR, and a Function key on the front panel allows you to access data like mode and status. The AT-100ProII uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when powered down.
The AT-100ProII uses LDG’s state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
If you have any questions about which LDG tuner to purchase, take a look here!
- 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M.
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR, status. LED indicator for antenna selection and bypass.
- 4000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Two position antenna switch. Separate memories for each antenna.
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, 125/12.5 watt scale, autotuning threshold and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M),.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 500 mA M