Used Powerwerx SPS-30DM SN175B000245F
Used Very Good SPS-30DM SN175B000245F
Powerwerx Variable 30 Amp Desktop Power Supply with Digital Meters
The Powerwerx dual metered digital power supply model SPS-30DM is designed to supply 25 Amps continuous and 28 Amps surge. It features user variable output (5~16 VDC) by adjusting the front mounted knob, or fixed 14.1 VDC output. Power output is through the rear mounted 1/4" binding posts.
- Dual Metered Digital (Amps/Volts) Power Supply
- User Selectable variable output voltage from 5~16 VDC by adjusting the front mounted knob or fixed output at 14.1 VDC
- Rear Connection: 1/4 inch binding posts that also accept banana plugs or compression connections
- Input Range: 100-120 VAC or 200-240 VAC, 50/60Hz (User switchable)
- Output Voltage: variable 5~16 VDC
- Output Amperage: 25 continuous, 28 surge
- Polarity Ground: Negative
- Internal Protection: Thermal, over current
- Internal Input Fuse: 6.3 Amps at 115 VAC
- Ripple Peak-to-Peak Max. <100mVpp
- Noise Peak-to-Peak Max. <100mVpp
- Operating temperature rating: 0 ~ 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 85 °C
- Meter Tollerance: ±3%
Physical dimensions and materials:
- Weight: 3.7 lbs. (59 oz.)
- Overall Dimensions: 6.1 x 5 x 2.5 in (154mm long, 127mm wide, 63mm tall)
- Fan: Quiet internal cooling fan
- Machined metal case front bezel
- Meets FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15 Subpart B: Class B, CISPR: 2005 ANSI C63.4: 2003
- Meets CE/LVD (Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC) standard
- Meets EMC: EN 55022:206+A1: 2007, 2010, EN 61000-3-2:2006
Input Voltage Selection
The power supply is set up for 230V AC input as shipped from the factory. For 115V AC applications, set the recessed 115/230 input select switch located on the rear of the power supply into the proper position. Positions are identified on the switch. Use a small screwdriver to slide the switch into position. No adjustment is necessary for either 50 or 60 Hz input.
- Land mobile radio base stations
- Communications systems
- Security systems
- Automotive & marine systems
- OEM applications
- Test equipment
- Electronic displays
- 12 Volt lighting systems
- GPS receivers
- DC computers
- Power Supply
- AC Power Cord, 4 ft.
- Unplug the power supply from the mains supply outlet.
- Select the correct input voltage (See Input Voltage Selection).
- Connect the power cable’s positive (red) wire to the positive terminal and connect the negative (black) wire to the negative terminal on the back of the power supply.
- Plug the AC power cable into the power socket on the back of the radio.
- Plug the power supply into the main AC wall outlet.
Turning the power supply on
Turn the power supply on by pressing the power switch to the 'ON' Position.
Turning the power supply off
Before you turn the power supply off, turn the radio off as described in the user documentation for the radio. Then turn the power supply off by pressing the power switch to the 'OFF' Position.
The SPS-30DM power supply is cooled by convection and forced air cooling (normal airflow around the power supply in combination with a temperature controlled fan to improve cooling