Used Very Good Elecraft KX3 QRP Transceiver with AX1 Portable Antenna S/N:10827
Used Very Good Elecraft KX3 QRP Transceiver with AX1 Portable Antenna S/N:10827. KX3 tested and works as designed. Tested AX1 antenna and worked a local station in TN from the Tech Room.
Included in the package:
HEIL ProSet Headset / KX-Line Guide / Owners Manual / MH3 Microphone / AD-1-K Heil adapter / BNC-UHF adapter / AX1 Portable Antenna / Elecraft bag for KX3 and Spare Parts bag which is always good to have.
Ultra-Compact Home/Portable/Mobile Station
The revolutionary Elecraft KX3 puts the world in the palm of your hand! Despite its small size, it covers all amateur bands from 160-6 meters, operates in all modes, and has DSP-based features usually found only on larger radios. Available options and accessories allow the KX3 to be tailored to your needs, including the PX3 panadapter, KXPA100 100 watt amplifier, internal ATU, and internal 2- or 4-meter all-mode transverter.
Whether you're bagging a new peak on a SOTA outing, pounding out QSOs on Field Day, or working rare DX from the comfort of your home station, your KX3 will provide the features and performance you need.
- Advanced DSP provides dual watch, noise reduction, noise blanking, auto-notch, stereo audio effects
- Software-defined radio (SDR) architecture plus optional roofing filters for excellent dynamic range
- Operates in data modes (PSK31/RTTY) with or without a PC; includes RX I/Q soundcard outputs
- Built-in speaker
- Internal options include wide-range ATU, battery charger, 2-meter module, dual-passband roofing filter
- 160 - 6-meter ham bands; general coverage receive from 1.5 - 32.0 MHz (also covers 0.31 - 1.5 MHz with reduced sensitivity)
- All modes: SSB, CW, Data (four sub-modes), AM, FM
- Ultra-compact size: 3.4"H x 7.4"W x 1.7"D; 18 oz. (less options)
- Rear tilt feet fold up for transport
- Custom high-contrast LCD with alphanumeric text display
- Current drain as low as 150 mA in receive mode
- High-performance 32-bit floating-point DSP
- Built-in PSK/TTY decode/encode allows data mode operation without a PC; transmit in data modes using CW keyer paddle
- Low-noise synthesizer with 1-Hz tuning resolution
- Firmware updateable via provided application software
- Quadrature down-sampling mixer compatible with PC-based SDR (software defined radio) applications
- Receiver I/Q outputs for use with PC soundcard
- Dual roofing filter option for enhanced dynamic range. (500/1500 Hz analog filters; effective IF b/w of 1000/3000 Hz)
- Switchable preamp and attenuator
- 8-band receive audio equalizer
- Dual watch over +/- 15 kHz range; uses applicable roofing filter
- Easy-to-use PassBand Tuning (PBT) for shift/width/hicut/locut; roofing filters automatically track DSP filter settings
- Automatic and manual notch filtering; adjustable noise reduction and noise blanking; binaural audio effects for enhanced receive
- Center-tuning indicator for CW and data modes
- Built-in speaker; stereo jack for headphones/external speakers
- Adjustable output, 0.1 to 10 W (8 W 12, 10 & 6 M)
- (100 W with KXPA100 amp)
- Rugged, SWR and temperature-protected final amplifier stage
- Optional MH3 microphone with PTT and UP/DOWN functions
- Optional attached keyer paddle with spacing adjustment
- Switchable PA output impedance for efficient 5-W or 10-W use
- Fast, silent, PIN-diode T-R switching - no relays
- DSP RF speech processing for excellent 'punch'
- Built-in digital voice recorder (DVR) with two message buffers
- Internal CW keyer with 8-50 WPM range
- Six CW/DATA message memories
- 100 general-purpose memories store VFOs, modes, etc.
- Computer control via supplied USB cable or optional RS-232 cables
- Full remote-control command set works with most amateur radio software applications (emulates Elecraft K3)
- One-click firmware upgrades via the web (with free PC software)