Used Yaesu FTM-3207DR SN7M020020
Comments: Used Very Good FTM3207DR SN 7M020020. No original packaging. Unit is inside the box of a FT-2980. All accessories included. Manual is dirty. There is no warranty card.
Ever since the introduction of the popular FTM-3200DR, radio amateurs have been asking for a UHF version. The new FTM-3207DR shares the same core feature set as the FTM-3200DR and is identical in appearance, while now offering UHF operation – on the 430 MHz band. The new FTM-3207DR provides high output power, with incremental power levels from 5 to 55 Watts. Thanks to a heavyduty heat sink that includes our exclusive FACC (Funnel Air-Convention Conductor) Wind Tunnel, the design of this new mobile ensures stable and reliable performance for long-lasting communications. The Front-Facing Speaker delivers 3 Watts of abundant and crystal clear audio; engineered for stress-free and enjoyable communications - even in noisy environments.
As with other YAESU C4FM transceivers, the FTM-3207DR incorporates the Automatic Mode Select (AMS) function -allowing all operators to enjoy seamless communications between conventional FM analog and C4FM digital users. Naturally, the enhanced Digital Group Monitor (GM) function and DG-ID/DP-ID operation are also available. Utilizing the DG-ID/DP-ID, operators can configure the radio for group communications in the UHF band according to their operational preferences and requirements.
Other useful features included as standard are: a bright multi-colored LED Mode/Status Indicator; 220 memory channels with alpha-numeric labels; DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) signaling; CTCSS/DCS encode/decode with split Tone and DCS encode-only capability; and EPCS (Enhanced Paging & Code Squelch Operation).
- Genuine 55 W Output Power with FACC: Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel)
- Advanced Digital C4FM operation
- System Fusion Compatible
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
- Sophisticated Digital-Group-ID Operation
- Loud 3 Watts of Audio Output Power with the Front Speaker for noisy environments
- Bright Multi-colored LED Mode-Indicator for easy operation
- Four Programmable keys on the microphone allow one-touch access to your favorite command functions
- 221 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode
- Versatile Scanning Capabilities: VFO Scan / Memory Channel Scan / Programmable Memory Scan (PMS) /Priority channel Scan
- Memory-Only Mode
- Time Out Timer (TOT)
- Automatic Power OFF (APO)
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
Frequency Ranges: RX 420 - 470 MHz (specified performance, amateur band only)
TX 430 - 450 MHz (amateur band only)
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
RF Power Output: 55W / 25W / 5 W
Memory Channels: 221
Case Size(W x H x D): 6.1" x 1.7" x 6.1" (154 x 43 x 155 mm) w/o knobs
Weight (Approx.): 2.86 lbs (1.3 kg)
Warranty: 3 Years