Used Yaesu FT-65R SN7J070394
Used Yaesu FT-65R SN7J070394.The radio was tested and is working with no problems. We noticed some stains on the manual and inside of the box. All accessories are included.
The Yaesu FT-65R is a rugged, lightweight and compact VHF/UHF handheld transceiver that offers up to 5W of output power along with lower power settings of 2.5W and 0.5W. The Yaesu FT-65R boasts an IP54 rating along with MIL-810-C, D and E.
The big front internal speaker provides 1 full watt of powerful, crisp and clear audio output which is a joy to your ears, especially for noisy environments.
The FT-65R features a newly designed large white background LED display that is vibrant and highly visible, even in the toughest conditions. The front panel also features 4 user programmable quick recall keys. Vox operation is available with the optional SSM-512B earpiece.
The FT65R is supplied with a 1950mAh Li-Ion battery pack that is capable of over 9 hours of operation. An optional 2500mAh Li-Ion provides over 11.5 hours of operating time. The FT-65R is also supplied with a 2.5 hour Rapid Charger to get you back on the air in a hurry!
- VHF/UHF Commercial Grade Dual Band Handheld Transceiver
- Compact Design, Measuring W 2.1” x H 4.1” x D 1.2” (52.5 x 104.5 x 31 mm)
- Rugged Construction; Meets IP54 Rating (Dust/Water protection) , MIL-810-C,D and E
- One Watt Powerful Audio Output and Clear Audio from the Big Front Speaker
- 5 Watts of Reliable RF Power within a Compact body
- Three Selectable TX Power settings (5 W (High)/2.5 W (Middle)/0.5 W (Low))
- Over 9 hours Operating time with Supplied 1,950 mAh Li-Ion Battery pack *1
- Optional High-capacity 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack (SBR-26LI) provides over 11.5 hours of Extended Operating Time *1
- 2.5-Hour Rapid Charger (SBH-22) Included (Using SBR-25LI)
- QRK (Quick Recall Key) : Four User Programmable Keys for Quick Access to Favorite Functions
- Large White LED Flashlight, Alarm and Quick Home Channel Access for Emergency Signaling
- Versatile Scanning Capabilities : Programmed VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, Weather Alert Scan
- WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert (US Version)
- VOX Operation with Optional VOX Earpiece Microphone (SSM-512B)
- PC Programmable with Optional Programming Cable (SCU-35)
- Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning with Optional Cloning Cable (SCU-36)
- FM Broadcast Receiver Equipped
- ARTS (Automatic Range Transponder System)
- DTMF Operation
- CTCSS/DCS Operation
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- Battery Saver Function
- Automatic Power-Off (APO) Feature
- Transmitter Time-Out-Timer (TOT)
*1 (Tx) 6 sec. : (Rx)6sec. : (Standby) 48 sec Duty Cycle