West Mountain 58420-1119
Check Store Stock
West Mountain CWswitch for RIGblaster Duo
- (2) 6' Mini Plug Stereo Cables
- (2) 1/8" Mini to 1/4" Adapters
- Owners Manual
- RIGblaster Duo power and control cable (CWswitch for RIGblaster Duo only)
- 1 - 6' DC power cable with Powerpole connector (CWswitch for Standalone Operation only)
- Two keyer outputs (2-wire straight key jack), one for each radio
- Two paddle outputs (3-wire jack), one for each radio's internal keyer. Used with dot-dash paddles that make one connection to send dots and another to send dashes
- Two keyer inputs gives users the choice of using an external keyer and either a computer or straight key for CW.
- Hooking up all three (an external keyer, computer keyer and straight key) is possible if a Y-cord (not supplied) is used.
- A single paddle input enables one paddle to be switched between both radios.
- CWswitch for RIGblaster Duo contains a RIGblaster Duo power and control cable, enabling the Duo to control the CWswitch. CW operators can use either the RIGblaster Duo (via software or PTT switch) or their radio’s break-in or semi-break-in transmit control to activate transmit.
- CWswitch for Standalone Operation comes with a 12 volt DC power cable designed for use with other rig configurations.
Write Your Own Review