Ready to Ship!
Check Store Stock
External Speaker w/Filter
- Manual Frequency tailoring specifically intended for amateur and general communications modes.
- Wideband tailoring for: broadcast listening, music and FM reception.
- Independently-adjustable low-cut and high-cut filters offer twelve possible audio response configurations selectable from the front panel, enabling the operator select optimum response under all conditions and modes.
- Two separate inputs, selectable by a front panel switch.
- Two output jacks (1/4-inch and 3.5mm) for headphones are provided on the front panel.
- Adjustable front feet.
- Package includes: SP-8 Speaker, Patch cable (T9101275A), and instruction page
|Frequency Range||100 - 1200 Hz|
|Filter Circuit Selections (approx):|
|LOW 1||below 300Hz (-6dB/octave)|
|LOW 2||below 600Hz (-6dB/octave)|
|HIGH 1||above 2.4kHz (-6dB/octave)|
|HIGH 2||above 1kHz (-6dB/octave)|
|HIGH 3||above 700Hz (-6dB/octave)|
|SSB||above 2.4kHz (low pass filter)|
|CW||600 - 700Hz (peak filter)|
Write Your Own Review