Alinco DM-30TR 30A 13.8V Adjustable Digital Power Supply
Alinco DM-30 30A 13.8V Adjustable Digital Power Supply
Alinco's latest Digital Power Supply DM-30 , is an affordable switching power supply packs a lot of features including Anderson Powerpole® connectors, an ultra-compact, lightweight design that supports 9-15VDC variable output and delivers up to 30A peak power to 2-Way Radio communication products.
Convenient for radio users, the Noise Offset Circuit moves unwanted switching noise to another frequency. Other features include a large illuminated digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak/a pair), front panel quick terminals (5A peak/a pair, Anderson Powerpoles® connectors, voltage adjust (9-15V) or fixed at 13.8V, ripple less than 80mVp-p and triple circuit protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting!
Purchase your Alinco DM-30 30A 13.8V Adjustable Digital Power Supply from GigaParts today.
- The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 9 to 15Volts DC,
or fix it at rated 13.8V.
- A highly visible, accurate digital Volt / Amp meter allows real-time monitoring of the output current.
- A pair of Anderson Powerpoles connectors on the front panel quick plug-in/out as well as adds an extra versatility.
- The Noise Offset Circuit moves unwanted switching noise to another frequency.
- Designed with reliability in mind, a durable cooling fan keeps DM-30 running continuously under heavy loads.
- The Rear main output terminals are large enough to provide an efficient Max 30A power transfer to your equipment.
- Input voltage 120VAC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage 9 to 15VDC variable
- Output current 20A continuous at 13.8VDC
- 30A max (50% duty cycle, 1min. interval)
- Output voltage regulation Less than 2%
- Ripple voltage Less than 80mVp-p
- Protection Automatic current shut down over 30A
- Temperature protection circuit
- Fuse 8A
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 6.10 x 2.80 x 8.07 inches (155 x 75 x 205 mm)
- Weight Approx. 3.53 lb (1.6kg) with AC cord