ALPHA DELTA DELTA-2B
ALPHA DELTA DELTA-2B Antenna Switch
Alpha Delta Coax Switches have a precision-machined switch shaft and quadrant mechanism for more accurate and stable switching performance.
These switches have a low-loss micro-strip cavity design, positive detent switching, master antenna ground function, a front panel removable arc-plug surge protection module, and excellent HF through UHF performance. The unselected antenna ports are grounded for protection and maximum isolation.
They come available with either a 2-port or 4-port position, and both have the option of either the UHF female (SO-239) or N female connector.
These switches are all built into the same heavy-duty chassis that is 5.250 x 3.500 x 1.250 in. (WHD), excluding connectors and knob.
Note: When placed in the "COM" position, all switch positions are grounded. When a port is selected, that port is ungrounded while all other ports remain grounded.
Purchase your Alpha Delta antenna switch Delta-2B from GigaParts today.
- Switch Positions has 2-port
- Switch Connector Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Switch Impedance: 50 ohms, Rated through 500 MHz. 0.10 dB loss to 30 MHz, less than 0.5 dB through 450 MHz.
- Switch Insertion Loss: Less than 0.10 dB , Switch Isolation: More than 50 dB
- All Ports Grounded Position: Yes, Power Rating (0 to 30 MHz): 1,500W PEP/1,500 CW