Ready to Ship!
Check Store Stock
1250 W Output Linear Amplifier w/ Single 3CX800A7 Tube on 110V for US
- Output Power: 1250 Watts PEP, single 3CX800A7
- All band operation: 160-15 meters including WARC bands. User modifiable for 12 and 10 meters.
- Genuine Eimac tube: Single Eimac 3CX800A7.
- Tuned input circuit: Adjustable slug tuned input circuit.
- Output network: Pi/Pi-L gives you smooth tuning and wide matching range.
- Tube protection: Grid current limiting circuit protects your tubes.
- ALC control: Front panel adjustable, true ALC control.
- Vernier Reduction drives: Tuning and loading reduction drives make adjustments smooth and easy.
- Heavy Duty power supply: Uses 32 lb. grain orientate silicon steel core transformer and high capacitance computer grade filter capacitors.
- Multi-voltage operation: 14 user selectable AC line voltage from 90 - 140 VAC; 200-250 VAC.
- Air cooled: Quiet pressurized ventilation keeps tubes safely cooled.
- Dual illuminated cross-needle meters: Two cross-needle meters that read peak forward power, reflected power, SWR, high voltage, grid current and plate current.
- Step-Start Inrush Protection: Stops damage to your amplifier from inrush current.
- Attractive Lexan front panel decal
- Compact Desktop Size
Write Your Own Review