800W Output Linear Amplifier
Only the AMERITRON AL-811H gives you four fully neutralized 811A transmitting tubes. You get absolute stability and superb performance on higher bands that can’t be matched by un-neutralized tubes.
You also get efficient full-size heavy duty tank coils, computer grade capacitors, heavy duty high silicon core power transformer, slug tuned input coils, operate/standby switch, transmit LED, ALC, dual meters, QSK compatibility with QSK-5 option and much more!
- Output Power: 800 Watts PEP, 600 Watts CW.
- All Band Operation: Covers 160 - 15 Meters including WARC bands. Can be user modified for 12 and 10 meters.
- Four 8``A Tubes: Uses four rugged, full neutralized low cost 811A PA tubes.
- Vertical Tube Mounting: Prevents shorting of tube filament/grid, prolongs tube life.
- Fully Neutralized: Improves stability and performance on higher bands.
- Input Tune Circuit: Adjustable rear panel slug tuned input circuit.
- ALC Control: Built-in adjustable ALC control.
- Vernier Reduction Drives: Tuning and loading reduction drives make tuning smooth and easy.
- Dual Illuminated Meters: Monitor vital operating functions.
- Heavy Duty Power Supply: 17 pounds, high silicone steel core transformer and computer grade filter capacitor gives 1700 volts high voltage at no load and 1500 Volts at full load.
- Multi-Voltage Operation: User selectable for 100/110/120/210/220/230 VAC operation. Shipped with transformer installed and wired for 120 VAC for domestic model or 240 VAC for export model.
- Air-Cooled: Quiet pressurized ventilation keeps tubes safely cooled.
- QSK Compatible: Optional external electronic pin diode Transmit/Receive switch.
- Operating Weight: 32 pounds.
- Made in the U.S.A.