Bioenno Power LiFePO4 Battery BLF-1203AB
Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Battery BLF-1203AB
The Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery Model BLF-1203AB is a state of the art 12V 3Ah battery. Featuring the smallest form factor Bioenno Power has to offer, this unit is ideal for portable electronics applications where your device has low power consumption and requires a battery which like your device is small, light weight and extremely compact. The battery has an integrated PCM (protection circuit module) which provides complete internal cell balancing, complete integrated protection along with integrated charge circuitry and boasts no EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference/Radio-Frequency Interference) and is absolutely quiet! This unit has available a 110VAC/220 VAC AC-to-DC charger, that provides 2A with a DC Plug.
Please note that this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger, and not a charger for SLA batteries.
BLF-1203AB Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 3 Ah
- Case Type: PVC Pack
- Charge Connector: DC Plug
- Discharge Connector: Anderson Powerpole
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 7A (Make sure your load consumes less than 7A)
- Maximum Peak Pulse Current: 14A (for 2 sec.)
- Max Power Delivered to Load at 12V: 84 Watts (12v x 7A = 84 Watts) (Make sure your load consumes less than 84 Watts Continuous)
- Dimensions: 4.33 in. x 1.06 in. x 2.95 in. (110 mm x 27 mm x 75 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. (0.4 kg.)
Includes built-in PCM (protection circuit module) which provides internal cell balancing and management, protection from overcurrent, undervoltage (overdischarge), overvoltage and short circuiting, and has integrated charging circuitry.
Please note you can also use an adapter to convert the output connector from the battery to various outputs including a DC plug
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications
- Input Voltage: 110VAC/220 VAC
- Output Voltage: 14.6VDC
- Current: 2A
- Connector: DC Plug
- Model Number: BPC-1502DC