Bioenno Power LiFePO4 Battery BLF-1209WS
Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Battery BLF-1209WS
The Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery Model BLF-1209WS is a state of the art 12V 9Ah battery. Electrically identical to our popular BLF-1209W, this WS ABS Sealed variant is the drop in solution for your system and application and offers the proven world-class performance of a Bioenno Power battery in a form factor you are familiar with. This version provides 20A continuous discharge current. Ideal for hard use, this ABS version has seen extensive use powering critical avionics on sail planes with additional applications covering e-bike, e-scooter, radio communications and audio-visual. The battery has an integrated PCM (protection circuit module) which provides complete internal cell balancing, complete integrated protection along with integrated charge circuitry and boasts no EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference/Radio-Frequency Interference) and is absolutely quiet! This unit has available a 110VAC/220 VAC AC-to-DC charger, that provides 2A with Alligator Clips.
Please note that this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger, and not a charger for SLA batteries.
BLF-1209WS Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 9 Ah
- Case Type: ABS Sealed
- Charge/Discharge Connector: Fast-On
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 18A (Make sure your load consumes less than 18A)
- Maximum Peak Pulse Current: 40A (for 2 sec.)
- Max Power Delivered to Load at 12V: 216 Watts (12v x 18A = 216 Watts) (Make sure your load
- consumes less than 216 Watts Continuous)
- Dimensions: 6.0 in. x 2.6 in. x 3.8 in. (151 mm x 65 mm x 95 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.18 kg)
Includes built-in PCM (protection circuit module) which provides internal cell balancing and management, protection from overcurrent, undervoltage (overdischarge), overvoltage and short circuiting, and has integrated charging circuitry Available 110VAC/220VAC Charger Please note you can also use an adapter to convert the output from the battery to various outputs including a DC plug.
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications
- Input Voltage: 110VAC/220 VAC
- Output Voltage: 14.6VDC
- Current: 2A
- Connector: Alligator Clips
- Model Number: BPC-1502C