Bulkhead Arrestor, UHF Male to UHF Female, 700MHz, 50K Amps
POLYPHASER 700 MHz general coverage bulkhead mount protector. 50,000 amps surge. <10mJ throughput energy. Power based on freq. UHF male antenna port.
The IS-B50 Series of DC block surge arrestors are designed to protect against lightning events and are ideal for HF, UHF and VHF radios. The IS-B50 family of RF protectors can be used for general radio use with frequency ranges between 1.5 MHz to 1000 MHz.
The IS-B50 product family is based on PolyPhaser’s market establishing surge protection technology. This engineered surge suppressor has been the cornerstone for ham radio operators, land mobile communications and remote industrial monitoring. The IS-B50 is approved by major OEMs for use in critical applications such as emergency response, SCADA and public safety communications.
• Broad frequency ranges from 1.5 MHz to 1000 MHz
• Connectors: N-Type and UHF
• High power versions capable to 3kW
• Industry-leading surge rating of 20kA
• Nuclear EMP versions available with N-Type connectors
• Flexible bulkhead and bracket mounting options
|≤1.2:1 or Better Over Frequency Range
|20 kA 8/20µs Waveform
|Weathering Kit Available
|Part Number: WK-1