CAIG DeoxIT Gold G5 Spray Contact Enhancer G5S-6,142g
Using Perfect-Straw™ with Low-Volume Valve (Applications = 1200 +/-), 142 g
Maximize New System Performance and Critical Applications – Ideal for Gold Connections!
DeoxIT® Gold G-Series, is a unique conditioning solution that improves conductivity and provides long-lasting protection on gold, base metals and other precious metal contacts and connections (gold, silver, rhodium, copper, bronze, nickel, etc.). It is the only product that actually penetrates plated surfaces, molecularly bonding to the base metals to seal and protect both surfaces.
Recommended for critical applications where only slight cleaning action is necessary. If the surface looks dirty/oxidized, preclean with DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaner. See our other CAIG products HERE.
- DeoxIT® Gold is designed to dissolve small amounts of oxidation.
- Using Perfect-Straw™ with Low-Volume Valve
- Applicator: Spray, provides flushing action, briefly flammable (until solvent evaporates within 2-3 minutes).
- Formulation: 5% DeoxIT® Gold (active ingredient), 75% odorless mineral spirits (carrier solvent), 20% propellant
- Use: Solvent is slower to evaporate, providing flushing action to remove surfaces dirt, grease and other contaminants. Is ideal for connectors and components removed from equipment or those that are easily accessible.
- Notes: Use when over spray not an issue. Formulation safe on plastics. Always recommend testing for compatibility, especially on critical/sensitive parts, and vintage equipment with aging ABS plastic(s). On rubber, may swell until solvent evaporates. For quick-dry, non-drip spray, we recommend Part Nos. GN5S-2N and GN5S-6N.
- INFO: Using DeoxIT® Sprays, Cautions, Warnings and Best Practices (caig.com/d-sprays).
- Improves Conductivity
- Maintains Optimum Signal Quality
- Prevents Fretting/Dendrite Corrosion
- Reduces Intermittent Connections
- Stabilizes Connections Between Similar & Dissimilar Metals
- Reduces Arcing, RFI and Wear & Abrasion
- * Temperature Range, -34 C (-29 F) to +240 C (464 F)