Regular Price: $3548.95
$300.00 Instant Rebate (Exp. 06-30-2020)
Innovative RF Direct Sampling System Achieves to 110 dB* (typical) of RMDR
The RF direct sampling system directly converts the analog signals to digital signals, and collectively puts the data through FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) processing. The master clock uses a high precision oscillator which excels in low-noise characteristics. This makes it possible to provide superior receive and transmit performance, extremely low phase noise as well as high RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range). * At 2 kHz frequency separation.
Independent Dual Receiver Receives Two Bands Simultaneously
The sub receiver works independently of the main receiver. The dual receiver is perfect to simultaneously monitor two bands and two modes. Independent AF/RF knobs for the main and sub bands improve usability.
DIGI-SEL Preselector Firmly Shuts Out Interference Signals
Both main and sub receivers are equipped with DIGI-SEL (digital preselector) units. The DIGI-SEL has steeper skirt characteristics than normal bandpass filters, so it rejects out of band strong interference such as broadcast stations, and prevents cross modulation.
High-speed, High-resolution Real-time Spectrum Scope
The real-time spectrum scope of the IC-7610 shows main and sub band conditions. It provides class-leading performance in resolution, sweep speed and a 100 dB of dynamic range. The waterfall screen allows you to find weak signals by showing spectrum change over time. The audio scope function shows the FFT scope and oscilloscope.
7-inch Color Display with Touch Screen Function
The large 7-inch color display shows various operating and setting information at a glance in high resolution (800 × 480 pixels). The combination of the touch screen and the Multi-function control knob offers smooth, intuitive and speedy operation.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker housing offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
- SD card for saving various setting information and recording communications* * An SD card is required separately.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection
- IP remote control capability with the optional RS-BA1
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port
- 0.030 - 60.00 MHz * Guaranteed range: 0.500 - 29.999, 50.000-54.000 MHz.
- 1.800 - 1.999, 3.500 - 3.999, 5.255 - 5.405* Some frequency bands are not guaranteed.
- 7.000 - 7.300, 10.100 - 10.150, 14.000 - 14.350
- 18.068 - 18.168, 21.000 - 21.450, 24.890 - 24.990
- 28.000 - 29.700, 50.000 - 54.000 MHz
Modes: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY, PSK, AM, FM
Number of channels : 101 (99 regular, 2 scan edges)
- SO-239 x2 (50 ohm unbalanced (Tuner off))
- BNC x 1 (RX antenna In/Out)
Power supply requirement: 13.8VDC
- TX: 23A (at 100W output)
- RX: 3.0A typical (standby), 3.5A (maximum audio)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.4 x 4.6 x 10.9 inches
Weight: 18.7 LBS
Output power (HF/50 MHz)
- SSB/CW/FM/RTTY/PSK: 1-100W
- AM: 1-25W
Receiver System: Direct Sampling Superheterodyne
Icom IC-7610 Transceiver
HM-219 Hand Mic
MB-121 Carrying Handle
DC Power Cable