Kaito KA500 5-Way Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio (Blue)
Kaito KA500, 5-way Powered Emergency AM/FM/SW NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Solar,Dynamo Crank,Flashlight and Reading Lamp, Blue
The KA500 is the perfect radio for emergencies and disasters.
- Receives a wide range of broadcasting, such as AM, FM, shortwave, and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather stations. It also has the NOAA Alert function, which allows you to receive emergency broadcasts in the event of any severe weather conditions in your area.
- Different methods to power the radio's built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack include: Dynamo hand crank, USB cable (ex. computer), Solar (utilize energy from the sun or natural light using the 180 degree adjustable solar panel), 3 AA batteries(not included) and an AC adapter (not included)
- Can charge cell phones, iPhones, Blackberry, iPods/MP3s and etc by utilizing the USB port. Plug in device and it will charge via crank handle, solar panel or AC adapter.
- Can turn into a five LED adjustable reading lamp, a LED flashlight and a SOS emergency light
- Easily operated due to the large tuning knobs and function buttons -Dynamic wide range speaker for superb sound quality
- FM: 88 - 108 MHz
- AM (MW): 530 -1710 KHz
- NOAA Weather: 1-7
- SW1: 3.20- 8.00 MHz
- SW2: 9.00- 22.00 MHz
- Output power: 200 MW peak power using built-in speaker
- Headset jack socket: 3.5 mm
- External DC supply socket: 6 mm (positive center)
- Rechargeable batteries: 3 Ni-MH batteries 600mAh
- FM ≤ 20uV
- MW ≤ 2.5mV
- SW ≤ 30uV
- KA500 emergency radio
- USB cable
- User manual