MFJ-872 Grandmaster SWR Power Meter
MFJ-872 GrandMaster SWR/Power Meter
HF/6m/2m - 18-200Mhz - 5/20/200W
Experience the ultimate in accuracy and precision with the MFJ-872 GrandMaster SWR/Power Meter HF/6m/2m - the Cadillac of ham radio!
With its large 3.25x1.25 inch illuminated meter, you can easily view SWR, forward or reflected power from a wide angle. The black and red meter scale on a bright white background makes readings quick and easy to interpret. Plus, with a power pigtail included, wiring is a breeze!
The intuitive front panel layout lets you easily select power ranges, bands or make SWR readings, making it functional and simple to use. With selectable power ranges, peak and average, forward and reflected power readings, the GrandMaster is the ultimate tool for any serious ham radio operator.
Housed in a durable all-metal cabinet with rubber feet and protected by speckled black paint, this designer injection molded grey front panel meter perfectly matches any transceiver. Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold plated center pins provide superb performance up to 525Mhz.
Every GrandMaster meter is factory calibrated for precise measurements, making it the go-to choice for accurate readings. Covering 1.8 - 200MHz and offering 5, 20, and 200 Watt Power Ranges, the MFJ-872 GrandMaster SWR/Power Meter is the ultimate tool for the discerning ham radio operator who demands only the best!
MFJ GrandMaster SWR/Power Meters are the Cadillacs of ham radio! If you simply will not settle for less than the best accuracy and precision these MFJ GrandMaster are for you.
You ge ta large 3.25x1.25 inch precision illuminated meter for easy wide-angle viewing. A highly visible black and red meter scale on a bright white background makes it quick and easy to read SWR, forward or reflected power. Meter lamp requires 13.8 VDC or 110 VAC. Power pigtail included for wiring.
A functional and simple front panel layout lets you select power ranges, bands or make SWR readings intuitively.
All GrandMasters feature peak and average, forward and reflected power readings and have selectable power ranges.
Each GrandMaster is house in an all metal cabinet with rubber feet and protected by durable speckled black paint. A designer injection molded grey front panel perfectly matches any transceiver.
Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold plated center pins gives superb performance to beyond 525Mhz.
All GrandMaster meters are precisely factory calibrated for accurate measurements.
Covers 1.8 - 200 MHz. 5, 20, 200 Watt Power Ranges.
Features and Benefits of the MFJ-872 GrandMaster SWR/Power Meter:
- Large 3.25x1.25 inch illuminated meter with a highly visible black and red scale on a bright white background
- Peak and average, forward and reflected power readings with selectable power ranges
- Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold-plated center pins
- All metal cabinet with rubber feet and durable speckled black paint
- Designer injection-molded grey front panel
- Precisely factory calibrated for accurate measurements
- Covers 1.8 - 200 MHz with 5, 20, 200 Watt power ranges
- Provides the best accuracy and precision for SWR and power readings
- Easy and quick to read meter scale with wide-angle viewing
- Intuitive front panel layout for easy selection of power ranges, bands, or SWR readings
- Superb performance beyond 525 MHz with air dielectric SO-239 connectors
- Sturdy and durable construction with all-metal cabinet and rubber feet
- Attractive and matching designer injection-molded grey front panel
- Ensures accurate measurements with precise factory calibration
|Manufacturer's Part Number
|5, 20, 200 W
|Power Measurement Accuracy
|±10% or better
|3.25 x 1.25 inch
|Meter Lamp Voltage
|13.8 VDC or 110 VAC
|±5% or better
|Peak Power Reading
|Average Power Reading
|Black with gray front panel
|Case Dimensions (WxHxD)
|6.75 x 3 x 4.25 inches (excluding feet)